Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A this weekend

• 16-03-2007 9:44am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Preview

Saturday, March 17, 2007
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    19:30 UK Sampdoria v Palermo Comunale Luigi Ferraris

Sunday, March 18, 2007
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    14:00 UK AC Milan v Atalanta Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    14:00 UK Ascoli v Inter Milan Stadio Azzurri D`Italia
    14:00 UK Cagliari v Chievo Verona Stadio San Elia
    14:00 UK Catania Calcio v Reggina Stadio Angelo Massimino
    14:00 UK Fiorentina v Roma Stadio Artemio Franchi
    14:00 UK Messina v Torino Stadio G. Celeste
    14:00 UK Parma v Siena Stadio Ennio Tardini
    14:00 UK Udinese v Livorno Stadio Friuli
    19:30 UK Lazio v Empoli Stadio Olimpico

Big game of the week is Fiorentina -v- Roma. If Fiorentina need a win. I dont think Roma are gona push for the league as hard as they were before cause of the CL so I think Fiorentina are gona win this one.

No real outstand mathes other wise.

The top teams (except Palermo!) should win.

First against last. Should only be one winner there. Forza Inter!

Very close down the bottom. !0 points difference between 11th spot and 20th spot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

As a matter of interest how is Ronaldo settling in? I heard he was doing quite nicely in his first few games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

As a matter of interest how is Ronaldo settling in? I heard he was doing quite nicely in his first few games.

Has looked slow at times but has scored 3 goals in 3 starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Still eating all the pies then?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

He seems to be doing well. scored against inter which I'm sure he enjoyed.

I'd say if he gets a decent pre season into him he could be as good as ever. He's top dog at milan.

A few more goals and he'll be top goal scorer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Inter win.

Roma held.

8 games left.

Inter are 18 points clear. 8 games left. 24 points up for grabs. Inter need 5 more points league is theres. League is nearly over!

Looks like Palermo are doing everything they can do to give up their CL place. WOnder whats going on there

• Advertisement
Advertisement