Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im so hungy!

• 16-03-2007 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

oh what to do at all at all. eat some snags or go for cereal or something else

oh the dilema. will probably go for both :)

so what did yall eat, or gona eat for breky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

I was bold and had a crossant this morning, but Im starving already!!!! I usually have porridge but Im quite hungover today:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I had a scone with buttttter .. yum yum.
    A a cup o' cha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

mickith wrote:
    oh what to do at all at all. eat some snags or go for cereal or something else

oh the dilema. will probably go for both :)

so what did yall eat, or gona eat for breky
    snags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭mickith

a good auld suasage is what a snag is

had two of em betweent a couple a slices of bread

am happily satisfied. now for a cuppa cha, sweet :D tis a nice friday morn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

Had lovely homemade granola with natural yogurt and a banana. Mmmmmm, probably my favourite meal of the day, i live for a good brekkie:D

Speaking of homemade granola, you shud try making it. Its sooo simple, way nicer than ANY shop bought version and can be as healthy (or unhealthy) as you like

• Advertisement

p-nut wrote:
    Had lovely homemade granola with natural yogurt and a banana. Mmmmmm, probably my favourite meal of the day, i live for a good brekkie:D
    yup!! agreed. Brekkie is the best meal of the day. Mainly because i am a cereal ADDICT... yum yum yum.

Mickith: you had your sausies THEN you had a cup of tea?? All Wrong!! they should go together...together i tell you!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I had two cups of Soy milk (it's nice, I drink the cow stuff too), coffee, and a raw carrot. I made porridge too, but that's still sitting in the bowl.

And lunch? I bought a load of nice stuff in Caviston's, Dun Laoghaire (or is it Monkstown?)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

rediguana wrote:
    I had two cups of Soy milk (it's nice, I drink the cow stuff too), coffee, and a raw carrot. I made porridge too, but that's still sitting in the bowl.
    No offence but that has to be the wierdest sounding breakfast i have ever heard. Get some substance into you dammit:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

A bowl of Alpen and a cinnamon begal covered with melted chesse :)

A mountain of Fruit 'n' Fibre, Rice Krispies and Porridge Oats all mixed together in a huge bowl drowned in whole milk...mmm mmm mmmm :D

oh and loads of tea of course

• Advertisement
Advertisement