Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB on Michael St.

• 16-03-2007 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

Howay the lads,
    Anyone know what's going in to where the AIB is/used to be on Michael Street?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

AIB are getting a makeover.. they are not going anywhere.. according to their planning application posted some time ago on Waterfordcity.ie

I believe they are putting in an extra floor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

Looks like some kind of tower/turret is being added to the top of the building. It would be a great place for an apartment, with views down Michael st. and across the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Hmm so it looks like AIB is going in to AIB, cheers lads, the sister was asking me what was going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I thought Paddy Powers might have been extending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

Yeah they're completely revamping the place, they plan to be back in a years time or so, so one of the girls in there was saying before they started the work. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement