Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module grades

Options
  • 16-03-2007 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

Is it important to put down your grades on your cv when looking for jobs,as in 76% for xyz...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I don't think so. I think employers are more interested in the overall grade of your qualification (e.g. 2.1, first class, etc.). They may, however, be interested in a list of the actual subjects you did in your final year, but not the marks in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Timmy_d

Thanks tom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

tom dunne wrote:
    I don't think so. I think employers are more interested in the overall grade of your qualification (e.g. 2.1, first class, etc.). They may, however, be interested in a list of the actual subjects you did in your final year, but not the marks in them.

We were told the opposite a few weeks ago, that you should put all grades down

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

ec18 wrote:
    We were told the opposite a few weeks ago, that you should put all grades down

By whom? Go look at some of the jobsites and see what they require for graduate positions.

Advertisement