Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things I woul;d like to do with the c*nts who block up toilets

• 16-03-2007 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

[RANT MODE: ON]

Things I would do to anyone who blocks up toilets at IT Tallaght, so the rest of us can queue around the only bog that works.

1. Give them a swirly(swirly = head+toilet+flush)
    2. Give them a public swirly (same as above, but set up in the canteen for all to cheer)
    3. Replace one of the urinals with a head stock, and place their head in it so they can open their mouths to be p*ssed into.
    4. Replace one of the toilets with a seat with a hole, and their head would be below it by 5 foot or more, so their heads could be shat upon.

YOU IGNORANT SCUMBAGS!!!!! GO SH*T IN THE FIELD IF YOU CAN'T FLUSH A F*CKING TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decent folk, it's your duty, if you were behind one of these b*stards, to haul them to the front desk and let them deal with him.

[RANT MODE: OFF]

Seriously, this is getting stupid. There has got to be something done about the toilets. maybe:
    1. Whoever does it should be made pay the costs of cleaning it up, plus an inconvenience fine, say E500.
    2. Change the brand of toilet paper to something that takes ages to block a toilet with, and breaks up easier.
    3. Instead of a toilet brush,something to break up the toilet paper before you flush placed beside the toilet.
    4. Charging to get into the toilets. (I don't want to see that, but maybe the threat of it would focus people's minds.)

Why in the name of God do people do it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

They never learned how to use a toilet properly and should be in baby infants. Scumbags. I'm sure it's hilarious to say to your mates "Hurr I blocked up the toilets and left **** everywhere!" I'm sure he's a real catch with the ladies.

Same idiots who spout about Bobbie Sands on the Toilet doors. Maybe you should have enrolled in a History course, but you'd probably get thrown out for the drivel I see there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I totally agree with you OP, the Toliet on the 1st Floor (Gents Nearest the Mezz) was completely flooded this morning and I think its a disgrace. Yesterday, 3 Gents Toliets were locked because the toliets were in such bad shape. Its appauling, you wouldn't get this behaviour at the Zoo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

they are actually disgusting, i was on the ground floor middle toilets and they we're flooded with ****ing piss

Advertisement