Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinking Games

Options
  • 16-03-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

No, these are not games played with your drink, but games to be played while drinking. No board games allow. My favorite is "Hide the Turd", now the idea of the game is to hide a turd in a place that the home owner will not find for some days. The winner is the person who hides said turd in the most difficult place and stays unfound for the longest time. I know of one such person, who after a house party spend several days looking looking for his present, when after a couple of days he did not find, he rented out a video when to watch it only then to find where the turd had been hiding.

Cost of Curry, Chips and Beer to produce turd, €20.00
    Cost of new Video and VCR €150.00
    Laugh we had about it afterwards, Priceless....

Any others?

Remember, Drink responsibily, otherwise you might spill it...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Now I may be a woman with a flat tummy and long flowing tresses but before the stone throwing and wimmin bashing commences, I'd like to get my two cents worth in...

I like to call this game the 'tea & pee'....
    It's best played in the house of a stranger or someone you don't like very much. At the end of the night, just before you leave, a bunch of lads piss into the kettle. The following morning the unsuspecting owner of the house awakens looking forward to a breakfast roll and a nice cup of tea...he hee hee...

I'd also like to add that I can drink most men under the table...*burp*...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Beetlebum wrote:

Prove it wimmin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Beetlebum wrote:
    Now I may be a woman with a flat tummy and long flowing tresses but before the stone throwing and wimmin bashing commences, I'd like to get my two cents worth in...

I like to call this game the 'tea & pee'....
    It's best played in the house of a stranger or someone you don't like very much. At the end of the night, just before you leave, a bunch of lads piss into the kettle. The following morning the unsuspecting owner of the house awakens looking forward to a breakfast roll and a nice cup of tea...he hee hee...

I refer you to here...
    If you pass this test then we may take you seriously*

*terms and conditions apply

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭trout

we used play Hide the Turd in college ... in those days it was called Hide the Sh1t.

we stopped playing it when lads started to Hide the Sh1t in milk cartons and freezers ... the absolute end of the game was a lad from Wicklow who emptied communal catering sized tub of Flora, placed a turd in it, and then refilled the tub with Flora.

it wasn't found for days, until the turd was revealed as the Flora was used up :eek:

jester77 wrote:
    I refer you to here...
    If you pass this test then we may take you seriously*

*terms and conditions apply

No can do I'm afraid. You see, I've been a lover of beer and pizza for many a year now but the tapeworm I picked up after eating a dodgy burger at Electric Picnic takes care of all the excess fat. It means I can sink beers and stuff my face with an array of culinary delights without having to worry about the ole beer gut!!

For those of you who are adverse to exercise, I recommend a tapeworm...

You're just gonna have to take my word for it or come up with a new challenge...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Beetlebum wrote:

You have my undivided attention, sister Beetlebum.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

trout wrote:
    we used play Hide the Turd in college ... in those days it was called Hide the Sh1t.

we stopped playing it when lads started to Hide the Sh1t in milk cartons and freezers ... the absolute end of the game was a lad from Wicklow who emptied communal catering sized tub of Flora, placed a turd in it, and then refilled the tub with Flora.

it wasn't found for days, until the turd was revealed as the Flora was used up :eek:

ah, the college days. this one is up there with cleaning the toilet (after a morning of guinness fuelled filling and no flushing) with a flatmates toothbrush, while taking polaroids of the process. rinsing it off and back in the holder.

then a couple of months later showing him the pics when you are all out in the pub. had some serious repercussions though.

Beetlebum wrote:
    No can do I'm afraid. You see, I've been a lover of beer and pizza for many a year now but the tapeworm I picked up after eating a dodgy burger at Electric Picnic takes care of all the excess fat. It means I can sink beers and stuff my face with an array of culinary delights without having to worry about the ole beer gut!!

You're just gonna have to take my word for it or come up with a new challenge...

that tapeworm has a good life.

copacetic wrote:
    that tapeworm has a good life.

He sure does, him and my lower intestine get on like a house on fire...

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

will bring this back from the dead.

looking for suggestions for good drinking games in the pub that dont need anything like cards or dice. beer mostly would be better with a few shots thrown in.

• Advertisement

Beetlebum wrote: »
    He sure does, him and my lower intestine get on like a house on fire...

How is auld Tapey coming along? He must be walking a this stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

We used to play Bottle Walking. You had to use bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale for this.

You would have two empty bottles, one in each hand. You had to keep your feet behind the starting line & walk out on the bottles as far as you could (you'd end up in a position similar to doing push up).

Then you would have to stand one of the bottles up & hop back on the remaining bottle until you were in a standing position again. If you fell off the bottle on your way back you were disqualified. Then it was the next guys go to try & beat the distance set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Usually play drinking games tht involve watching stuff:
    Rugby drinking game, 5 fingers for a wonder-try, 1 for penalty etc etc
    Soccer, same as above but with soccer rules, obv.:P
    FIFA drinking game.
    Have a good few more but I can't think right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭passremarkable

anyone no the rules to that funny bunny drinking game or at least be able to explain it well?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

one the lads loves to leave a surprise at any house partys he goes to ..

few months ago he got a pringle box removed all pringles , ****s in an puts a few pringles back on top... then made a few small holes in the lid to leave the smell vent out ...
    he put it under the young ones bed , we'v heard she had been lookin and wondering for about 5 or 6 weeks after where the smell was comin from. . even found the pringle box under the bed but didnt cop onto what was in it haha...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭passremarkable

NIALL D wrote: »
    one the lads loves to leave a surprise at any house partys he goes to ..

few months ago he got a pringle box removed all pringles , ****s in an puts a few pringles back on top... then made a few small holes in the lid to leave the smell vent out ...
    he put it under the young ones bed , we'v heard she had been lookin and wondering for about 5 or 6 weeks after where the smell was comin from. . even found the pringle box under the bed but didnt cop onto what was in it haha...

That lad sound like an animal!!!

Advertisement