Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UEFA Cup draw

• 16-03-2007 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

AZ v Bremen
    Leverkusen v Osasuna
    Sevilla v Spurs
    Espanyol v Benfica

Espanyol/Benfica v AZ/Bremen
    Leverkusen/Osasuna v Sevilla/Spurs

What a draw. :) AZ-Bremen and Sevilla-Spurs should be crackers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Sevilla - Spurs, excellent! When are the games played?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

5th and 12th April.

Flights booked to Seville, coming in at nearly €500 for flights and hotel for two nights...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

delighted. i fear no one in the competition, and we will have to play the best teams anyway. no easy games at this stage, but i say lets go out and kick arse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

There were a lot of easier games compared to Sevilla, infact I'd say all of them were easier compared to Sevilla :)
    But I think Spurs can win this

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Ooof, now I might just watch some UEFA cup games for once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ooof, now I might just watch some UEFA cup games for once.

It's a pity you lot didnt come 3rd in the cl group, you might still be in Europe that way and have a real interest in the UEFA cup. :D

I kid, I kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I'd rather Sevilla to Werder but very tough draw. Particularly after Sevilla were so close to elimination yesterday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

5th and 12th April.

Flights booked to Seville, coming in at nearly €500 for flights and hotel for two nights...:(

Fantastic city, went there for a Bohs friendly a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

bohsman wrote:
    Fantastic city, went there for a Bohs friendly a couple of years ago.

I was there a couple of years back and though I liked it, I didn't think it came close to Madrid or Barcelona. Came across as more traditionally Spanish though, everything without exception closes down for a few hours during the siesta and no resteraunts are open till late. We had dinner at about 9 or so one night and the resteraunt had only just opened and no one else was there, don't go for a meal till 10 or 11!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

spurs v seville ye i reckon spurs can go through over 2 legs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Can't see spurs going through now.Pretty poor defence against a team who knows how to win.

Advertisement