Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Radio for Fiat Punto:Blaupunkt Lousanne CD30

Options
  • 16-03-2007 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guy's,

Brand new to this so hope I'm going about this in the right way!I've got a Blaupunkt Lousanne CD30 cd player which isn't working at the mo. Recently I sent the car in to be serviced and since then the radio display has said "WAIT 1HR"....read the instructions as you do and after waiting the hr. tried to reactivate it again by pressing 1&4 but didn't work. I've got the code for the radio but I can't get to the stage where I can enter the code :confused: Can anybody help please?? I've searched other post's on this site & googled it but to no avail!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

google Blaupunky Grenoble, this is basically the same unit, but is more common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

i know this wont be much help, but from my experience blaukpunt make shy** stereos, when they go wrong or you cant do basic things with them, chuck em out. you would be just better off getting a new unit IMO.

That's pretty accurate legs11. If it's not dodgy volume controls or baked CD's it's crappy LED screens that die after a year!

try googling LAUSANNE rather than lousanne.

here's a forum that will help

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/archives/99999677.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moving

nice 1 guy's,tried googling Grenoble&LAUSANNE but didn't really get any more info. Any time I leave the radio on for the hr and then try and reset it(by pressing 1&4 @the same time) the radio just goes back to the display telling me to wait 1hr again! I like the idea of just buying a new radio & could prob. get one cheap on ebay or something but there's got to be an easy way to fix this prob?:confused:

• Advertisement

what buttons do you use to input the code? is it not the arrow buttons?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

colm_mcm wrote:
    it's crappy LED screens that die after a year!
    I can vouch for that, but its not the screen thats the problem when its dimmed but just a bad connection on the pins at the back of the front detachable face plate when you put it back on

afraid not. Blaupunkt displays have been prematurely expiring long before removable face plates were introduced. as drivers of old mercs will testify!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moving

Hi Colm,in the instruction booklet it says that I need to use key's #1+4 together when turning on the power but every time I do this (after the hr has expired) it just ask's me to wait an hr again...

Advertisement