Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone ever seen morgan's spiced for sale in dublin?

• 16-03-2007 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭

after a recent trip to america this has become my new favorite drink. i have only looked in local off linceses and supermarkets but i haven't been able to find it. i'm sure it can be bought somewhere. can anyone help me out here in finding it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

There is a wine/spirit shop near the stephens green end of either Dawson or Kildare st, can never remember they usually have any out of the ordinary spirits I need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

That would be http://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com. Looks like they have Morgan's Spiced, and cheaper than http://www.drinklink.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

U prob wont get it in supermarkets (dunnes/Tesco dont stock it anyhu) You should be able to find it in any decent non supermarket related off-licence, they like to charge a few extra euro for it though so the links above may be a good place to start

If your looking for it in pubs, some pubs do have it, some dont & its usually tucked away behind all the other bottles on the shelf so just ask (you will get a lot of strange looks espically off younger members of staff who may never heard of the drink)
    Tis good stuff alright, happy hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

Saw it today in Tasters Off Licence in the Blanchardstown Centre.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I know Fibbers and the Longstone sell it in town. I've seen it in the Off Licence beside Balally luas stop and my local Offy in Sandyford sells it also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

absolutely lovely stuff this is.

the duke on duke street has it as well if you're looking for pubs that sell it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The Off License down near Super Value on Talbot Street sells it. Can't stand the stuff myself, but my boss, funnily enough named Morgan loves it!

Advertisement