Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room to let in Crumlin

Options
  • 16-03-2007 7:01pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to get someone in to share a lovely lovely house with me ( it's lovely) in Crumlin Village.

Rent is 600 a month for a large double room, and you'll only be sharing with one other person ( me). There's also a box room for storage. And an upstairs bathroom and downstairs toilet.

We have gas heating, NTL broadband (wireless 2mb - negotiable) and digital tv, large fitted kitchen, nice sitting room, wooden floors throughout, and paved back garden so no lawn mowing to be done.

Its a very very quiet area, it's pretty much silent from 10pm onwards, so no parties or drinking sessions I'm afraid.

Available from 5th May.

Advertisement