Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's heading to Jackman Park?!

Options
  • 16-03-2007 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

I am :D

Apparently a big crowd is expected for tonights match, alot of people are interested in the new club. Me and my mates will be going and it will be out first eircom league match, I'm looking forward to it.

It would be nice to get a good soccer team for the city at senior level. Hopefully this will be the start of something special!!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

while I wont be heading tonight I definetly will be heading out to some of the matches in the future
    Can't wait to see football getting kicked off again in limerick again

its all been rugby lately (which I love but love to mix it about a bit)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

How did the first game there go? Couldn't go tonight, but hope to get there soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

1-1 final score, not a bad game.

Attendance was over a 1000 which is not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Not a bad game alright. And not a bad crowd seeing as the weather was poor. Home again to Kildare on friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Blue37

Kildare County Friday night

€10 Adult

€7 Student

Kids under 12 FREE

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM!!!

• Advertisement

Yep I'll be there Friday night too, hopefully we will get the same crowd as last time or even better.

Hope the weather is an improvment from last week.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yep I'll be there tomorrow night too, hopefully we will get the same crowd as last time or even better.

Hope the weather is an improvment from last week.

Tcha, n00b. Today's only Wednesday, tomorrow's Thursday and the match is on Friday!!! :D;) Just joking Mooch, turns out my training is cancelled Friday night so I will indeed be going again this week.

Good good, I hope the weather will be ok tomorrow night.

Good good, I hope the weather will be ok tomorrow night.

Bloody fairweather fans :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Blue37 wrote:
    Bloody fairweather fans :p

We stood in the rain last Friday, didn't even try to hide under the "stand"!!!! So there! :p;):)

• Advertisement

An Fhile wrote:
    We stood in the rain last Friday, didn't even try to hide under the "stand"!!!! So there!

well looks good weather wise for tonight anyway :cool:

Probably still end up in the shed though :)

Clean bill of health for Limerick AFAIK, expect a win :)

Yeah we should pick up 3 points especially considering we are at home.

Yeah we should pick up 3 points especially considering we are at home.

This guy has psychic powers! We did indeed pick up a comfortable enough win. Looking forward to the next home game already.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

An Fhile wrote:
    This guy has psychic powers! We did indeed pick up a comfortable enough win. Looking forward to the next home game already.

What was the game like? And how was the crowd?

Great game, we played some very nice football, attendance was about 750 but was suprisingly louder than last week even thought there was 1,100 last week.

Great game, we played some very nice football, attendance was about 750 but was suprisingly louder than last week even thought there was 1,100 last week.

The ahem hardcore were left in the Shed last night hence the increased noice

Official attendance was 742

Looking forward to the SC bus to Wexford next Sunday already :)

Advertisement