Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording Equipment Advice

Options
  • 16-03-2007 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, I am completely clueless when it comes to music stuff so I need some advice please...

I need to buy something for recording music as a present, trouble is I have no idea what I am looking for and if I would need to buy anything else to go with it...

The person the present is for has an electric, amp & effects pedal board but has been saying he would like to get something for recording....

I saw this one on waltons.ie:
    http://waltons.ie/shop/product_info.php?products_id=10655

Is this a good one? Is that a good price for that sort of thing? Would I need to buy anything (leads etc to go with it?)
    Can anyone suggest anything better?

Any advice anyone can offer would be great!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Better off asking in the Recording/mixing forum. Try thoman.de and dolphinmusic.co.uk for recording stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 instigate

Thanks for the advice, ill try the recording forum!

Advertisement