Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for meeting the boyfriend's mum for the first time

Options
  • 16-03-2007 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

My little sister is going to her boyfriend's mum's birthday party tomorrow evening; she's never met the woman before so wants to get her something nice without trying to secondguess her taste.

Anyone got any suggestions? I thought maybe a really nice plant (exciting I know, but it's pretty and always seems to go down well!) or else flowers and chocolates, but anyone got any better suggestions?

Much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Chocolates are always good and are a safe bet. Hope that it all works out for your sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

CathyMoran wrote:
    Chocolates are always good and are a safe bet. Hope that it all works out for your sister.

Thanks for that :) She went with nice choccies and some flowers in the end, so think that that was a safe bet - she's still at the party now (it's 4.45am!) so it looks like it all went well :)

Advertisement