Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Watford (match thread)

Options
  • 16-03-2007 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Team news

Out: Tainio, King, BAE, Gardner, Murphy
    Doubtful: Zokora
    Probable: Robbo, Jenas, Lennon

BBC Squad:

Robinson, Cerny, Alnwick, Chimbonda, Stalteri, Young-Pyo Lee, Rocha, Dawson, Tainio, Jenas, Huddlestone, Malbranque, Lennon, Ghaly, Taarabt, C Lee, Berbatov, Mido, Defoe, Keane.
    Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone:

"Obviously European football is that little bit slower with the players maybe technically better.

"Watford will pose a different threat, but it can be equally effective.

"Your next game is always the most important, it is a home game and we've got to keep doing what we've been doing in the league."

Back in my usual seat tomorrow. COYS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, we won it.
    i half expected a banana skin, but ireland provided that today for themselves in the 6 nations.

good win, especially as portsmouth drew with reading, and bolton lost.
    now, is blackburn and everton can lose tomorrow, all will be well with the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

2 points off fifth place, and quarter finals of the uefa and FA cups:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i only have my eyes on a european spot for next year.
    i dont care how we do it, we need to be in europe to attract better players and keep those we ned to keep.

Advertisement