Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mrbinman

Options
  • 16-03-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have problem lately with Mrbinman? We have a business in town and today they have missed our bin again! That was the 4th times over the past month. When I call their customer service, they always say that our bin wasnt out in the morning... They then say that then send a truck to collect our bin. Off course the truck never comes.

They are the most expensive recycling company and they provide me RUBBISH service.

Im really thinking about setting up a webite like www.mrbinmansucks.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

I've seen Mr. Binman trucks doing collections in town before 8am so maybe you are putting the bins out too late. Give them a call and ask them what time they collect from your area and make sure the bin is out at that time. A good indicator is is the other bins on the street have been collected, you could check with your neighbours.
    I use them now after using another completely unreliable company and I find them great. If my bin isn't out at the right time for collection thought it's my own fault and I accept that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

We have two houses in Castletroy and Mr Binman collect the rubbish from those houses....

Now they have not collected our rubbish on many occasions....and each time they say the rubbish bins were not left out, but they were.

It seems that the truck driver could not see the bin clearly and just always skipped it...you have to be quite blind not to see it but now we pretty much leave it right next to the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There are alternatives....
    http://www.cleanirl.com/

I'm using them for 6 months now, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

TmB wrote:
    There are alternatives....
    http://www.cleanirl.com/

I'm using them for 6 months now, no problems.

They dont collect glass. Instant no from me, even though I have had my troubles with Mr Binman before, the bags can now carry glass. That clean ireland crowd has an actual bin and they still wont collect it.

Advertisement