Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

Options
  • 17-03-2007 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Right so.. I have been posting a bit about certain things to do with the pc im building... I basically have everything sorted except for a few things which I will post in different threads! The thing I need help with now is my case!

I want an Antec Nine Hundred! Ive ordered this of dabs.ie because of price and it wasnt on komplett!

Now heres the problem dabs.ie are still waiting for my reply to there email about the stupid security check they have! I emailed them two days ago and have recieved no reply.. I kinda thought that was going to happen :rolleyes:

Ill email them monday and if its not on its way to me by tuesday im going to cancel :mad:

Ive emailed them twice already!

Has anyone got a places I can order this case thats like komplett where I can just order it and have no hassle i.e using someone elses credit card with my name and address!?

Mods feel free to move but I thought I would get better replys in here! :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

Advertisement