Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where To Buy 'Unique' T-Shirts

• 17-03-2007 1:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I need to buy some tshirts that are different/unusual/weird/radical. I need to do this tomorrow. I bought one on fleabay that fits the bill but, as yet it hasn't been delivered.

My question is - where's the best place in Dublin to buy 'off the wall' tshirts? I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Mods : this may be a post for the Fashion and Appearance forum but I need a swift answer so I reckon AH is the best place - if it needs to be moved then so be it...............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭caffrey

asha can be ok, top floor stephens green.

penneys is also good on occasion(slick lube CO, with the slogan, smooth and slick to fit your stick) a lot of them are the type of thing you'd see your da wearing though.

T-shirt print shop, make your own, stephens green.

there is a place in the georges street arcade too.

i must apologise as none of these are excellent but they are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head.

Tower has a few good ones too. not amazingly funny or anything but family guy and a few slogan ones.

might get something in unique

Make them yourself.

And you need a swift answer at 1 in the morning?

[edit] Woo for palendromic post count!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Myth wrote:
    Make them yourself.

And you need a swift answer at 1 in the morning?

I need to have something sorted by midday tomorrow (Saturday). And, tbh, getting one made seems to be the best option. Am I right in thinking that there is a shop in The Square that will do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Myth wrote:
    Woo for palendromic post count!

^^^^
    Oh congratulations :) I hope you don't have to make posts soon, so we can all marvel at the brilliance.

Nothing as unique as your own. Get markers, fabric pens and iron on images and your snorted. Maybe even a little glitter, or try your hand at sewing sequins.
    Out of Interest, why and at short notice?

boreds wrote:
    Out of Interest, why and at short notice?

Gotta gig tomorrow - I generally stand behind my keyboards, but a recent change has left me doing lead vocals, so..................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

DonJose wrote:
    Pity you didn't plan in advance, I would recommend
    ]

I did - sort of. But the fleabayer is taking ages on the shipping. Maybe I put all my eggs in one basket:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

You have snubbed fap?

/sobz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

crosstownk wrote:
    Mods : this may be a post for the Fashion and Appearance forum but I need a swift answer so I reckon AH is the best place - if it needs to be moved then so be it...............

Read the charter, doing this will get a ban. Thread moved.

nesf wrote:
    Read the charter, doing this will get a ban. Thread moved.

Nice ninja-edit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

crosstownk wrote:
    I did - sort of. But the fleabayer is taking ages on the shipping. Maybe I put all my eggs in one basket:rolleyes:

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=768

LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Myth wrote:
    Nice ninja-edit :)

Nah, I did ban him/her, then figured it wasn't worth the hassle over this and unbanned them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

There's a shop that sells really good t-shirts on Liffey Street, just opposite the side entrance of the Epicurean Food Hall. Think it's called Hero but that could be wrong. It's mainly one-colour t-shirts with a picture on the front (like Jack Nicholson doing his "Here's Johnny" face from The Shinnnning or band names) and it's pretty cheap. Could be worth a look.

Laika wrote:
    There's a shop that sells really good t-shirts on Liffey Street, just opposite the side entrance of the Epicurean Food Hall. Think it's called Hero but that could be wrong. It's mainly one-colour t-shirts with a picture on the front (like Jack Nicholson doing his "Here's Johnny" face from The Shinnnning or band names) and it's pretty cheap. Could be worth a look.

Sounds like what I'm looking for - I'll give it the once over tomorrow. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

eager beever in temple bar do nice stuff!!secon hand like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

There's a great little shop on Crow Street in Temple Bar called Red Eye (I think!), it's got t-shirts with pretty cool slogans & pictures on them

Advertisement