Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zamano

• 17-03-2007 5:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Edit: Until such a time as you pay for full legal indemnity for this website do not make allegations of this nature.

Since you are claiming criminal law is being breeched why not make a complaint through formal channels. Not as much fun as posting on web forums, but I've found that I can get more criminals charged with offences that way.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

How exactly are people scammed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

[Name removed] is a reputable SMS aggregator in the Irish market. I doubt this thread will live to see the end of the day, but if it does you'd want to back up your claims with some facts.

[Name removed] wouldn't have to buy numbers from anyone, incidentally. They pass through so much SMS traffic that they would have a huge database of numbers already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement