Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant get ITV so no F1 Coverage :(

• 17-03-2007 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hello all
    Anyone know where i can get coverage of F1 racing online or Satellite? No ITV availible here in the whest :(

Is it possible to get RTL on Satellite? I dont need the commentary as thats often a load of organic fertiliser anyway!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

what satellite are you on? You should be able to get ITV on Sky or Freeview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

Setanta sports shows it.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

eamon234 wrote:
    what satellite are you on? You should be able to get it on Sky or Freeview
    Im on Sky .....where can i get tuning details for the channals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Press Services then 4 and 4 again then put this in

Fre 10.758
    Pol V
    Syn rate 22
    FEC 5/6

Then find channels

Then store the channel in Other Channels - it wont be on the normal channel list

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

eamon234 wrote:
    Press Services then 4 and 4 again then put this in

Fre 10.758
    Pol V
    Syn rate 22
    FEC 5/6

Then find channels

Then store the channel in Other Channels - it wont be on the normal channel list

Thanks ...will do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

if you really need to sleep on Sunday afternoons, then perhaps on of those alarm clocks that make sea noises etc wil do the job without major messing around! :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭TimG

Rant:
    Ur so lucky you don't get ITV, I forgot how fookin annoying James Allen is. God, he never shut up about "Unlucky" JB, the amazing Lewis Hamilton and Davidson, I don't get Setanta, but I'd happly listen to the Collins and Kennedy shambles again.
    Or, we could just stop watchin F1, problem solved!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

TimG wrote:
    Rant:
    Ur so lucky you don't get ITV, I forgot how fookin annoying James Allen is. God, he never shut up about "Unlucky" JB, the amazing Lewis Hamilton and Davidson, I don't get Setanta, but I'd happly listen to the Collins and Kennedy shambles again.
    Or, we could just stop watchin F1, problem solved!

while this is true, it counter acted by Martin Brundle who is the best commentator by a mile so I will live with james to listen to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭stever

i think Gary anderson is fairly good on setanta , i watch setanta just to avoid the button/davidson talk which as everyone knows gets on the nerves after a while.
    And there wasn't a single ad break on setanta for lastnights GP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

stever wrote:
    i think Gary anderson is fairly good on setanta , i watch setanta just to avoid the button/davidson talk which as everyone knows gets on the nerves after a while.
    And there wasn't a single ad break on setanta for lastnights GP

Button Davidson talk? You have seen nothing yet. Button has won one race in his career and they never shut up about him, it's very likely Hamilton will one day be world champion! you will never hear the end of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement