Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Night/Day Out

• 17-03-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Hi all, ive been given the ever fun job of organising a work night/day out!! Im just looking to see if anyone had any idea on things to do for groups, should be about 18 of us, something team building if possible, or else just something that'd be fun in a group?? And of course has to be local to waterford!!

Thanks for any help ye can offer!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

Try Sea safari in Dunmore East. Fast speed boat/rib rides around the bay. I don't imagine it runs at this time of year but they should be open for business soon. They are on the harbour in Dunmore. If they are not there call to Powers bar in the village as the girl who owns sea safari is one of the powers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,665 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Evening at the dogs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭derdoh

Whispers.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

whispers eh, hmmm must check with HR and see if they'l sign off on that...!! at the moment im thinking either paintball or go karting/quad biking!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Paintballin isnt in Waterford, but the one in Wexford (Delta Force Paintball) is excellent and I would recommend it highly.

Karting / Quad biking i aint done (yet) but a lot of people recommend it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No, theres a paintballing place in Dungarvan - Elite I think its called ?

Yep here it is

Advertisement