Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM: Accountant (Is back!)

Options
  • 17-03-2007 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey all, sorry I haven't posted one of these in a while, been very busy lately :)

What does it do?
    Accountant manages and records all the money you spend on various things. So you can never lose track of where all the money your spending goes to, because myself, I was always convinced that someone was hacking my account! :P

Features Include:
    * Training Costs
    * Taxi Fares
    * Trades
    * Auction House
    * Merchants
    * Repair Costs
    * Mail
    * Loot
    * Quest Rewards

Image:
    acc1_20061224.JPG

Download Locations:
    --
    WorldofWar.net
    --
    Curse Gaming
    --

Want to request a mod to be reviewed? Want furthur advice on general WoW Topics? PM me here or email me @ wowmodsaddons@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Got Ct Expense History. Have to agree, it's pretty interesting seeing how much is spent on repairs and stuff. I've spent almost 1000g on repairs alone since TBC has come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i'd really perfer not to know how much i spent on flights and repairs..

tho i havent flown with some retarded gryphon since i gots my epic+ riding crop KEK^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

I was going to download this as it does sound great BUT it totals across an account. Personally this doesn't make sense to me. I think a per character total would have made more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Wasted memory tbh.

Advertisement