Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long would a no2 take to grow back

• 17-03-2007 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Usually when i get my hair cut i get a 2 on the sides and back and i get the top scissor trimmed so that its quite short but still can be messed up .

But i want to get a no2 all over next time because i think it would be neater .

my question is would it take long for it to go back like normal if i didnt like it .

I was think of getting a no3 on top but would that just make the hair stick right up?

any opinions on this ?

Thanks
    Bob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Remmy wrote:
    my question is would it take long for it to go back like normal if i didnt like it .

Bob
    Hi Bob! Dunno you can get an answer unless you say what 'normal' is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Oh sorry caryatnid ,should have clarified that more.

ok my normal hair length would be short on the sides and back and about a 2 inch fringe thats usually styled up.

Ive just gotten sick of waking up every morning with bed-hair and having to do something with the fringe .Ive never gotten the top shaved before so im curious as to how I would look without a fringe .:D

Hope that helps my question a bit easier to answer .
    Bob

Advertisement