Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So in love with Jol right now!

Options
  • 18-03-2007 12:07am

A great run after the horrors of Sheff Utd and Man Utd. Scoring loads of goals and playing great stuff. Can't remember such a rich vein of form for a long long time....long may it continue :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

indeed.

but i am not neccessarily of the belief that something drastic has changed. i just think that our players have gelled more, and we are putting away our chances.
    i also believe that jenas was missed a lot more than people give him credit for. 5 goals in 7 games is great. our very own lampard!
    and i also believe that zakora is finally showing some of the determination, talent and running that made us buy him.

the only thing still letting us down is the addition of a decent centre back to go with dawson. i havent seen enough of rocha to comment, but we miss leders at the back. im also not convinced that we are in the market for a classic left wing, i think steed is doing excellently for us.

at the moment we are scoring from all over the pitch, including the keeper!

the only down side, apart from that hole in centre back, are mido and defoe. keane and berbatov are ripping defences apart. mido and defoe dont appear to be doing anything at all. and i rate mido higher than defoe. at least he usually adds to the side (although after the chelsea fa cup game, i think he should be shot).
    id be up for replacing both of them with forwards, rather than strikers. i wonder does berby have a younger faster better brother playing in the bulgarian sunday league?

Advertisement