Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Online Tribal War Game - like WOW - WARNING ADDICTIVE

Options
  • 18-03-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

If you remember, Populous, Power Monger, Age of Empires, Red Alert etc... or love the idea of World of Warcraft but refuse to pay 10 quid a month you will love this game..

Build your own village - Army and take on a whole real time world against real opponents.. in real time

To join go here

http://www.tribalwars.net/318079.html

Join world 5.

Although this looks like an advert it really isn't I am just a player and so enjoy it - the only slight selfishness of the post is that if you join it would be great if you would join my tribe "SCI™" - but certainly not imperative...

Would be great to have a boards.ie contingent in the tribe :-) Our joint leader is from Limerick.. so very much an irish slant to this tribe

Did I mention the best bit its free - worst bit is its damn Addictive :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

bounderboy wrote:
    Although this looks like an advert it really isn't I am just a player and so enjoy it
    Is that why you posted exactly the same thing on digitalspy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bounderboy

When I say not an advert I mean in the fact that I am not recruiting for the company - i have no afiliation with the company and just looking fo recruits to help me further my tribe..

Theres nothing more sinister than - i like the game ;-) - I have also recruited here and this is actually where our tribe started..

http://www.slingcommunity.com/forum/thread/18838/Tribal-Wars---Free-Online-Game-like-Age-of-Empires---Join-the-SlingCommunity-Imperium-tribe-WARNING--ADDICTIVE-/?page=1

Sorry if starting this thread has caused any offence...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

That looks awfully like an affiliate code in the first post. If you are attempting to encourage people to join a new game, thats fine of course. In doing so however you shouldn't post links which provide benifits to you, or it debases everything you say. Calling it "LIKE WOW" looks a tad over the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Drakar wrote:
    That looks awfully like an affiliate code in the first post. If you are attempting to encourage people to join a new game, thats fine of course. In doing so however you shouldn't post links which provide benifits to you, or it debases everything you say. Calling it "LIKE WOW" looks a tad over the top.

QFT.

I will be checking this out, but I will be using this link instead http://www.tribalwars.net

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

It is a great game, not quite sure its as addictive as he claims, more time consuming...

Its quite fun though, especially if you get into it properly...
    Nothing like WoW, Red Alert, or AoE.

Just your typical online, web-based conquest type game.
    Worth a try at least ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

have to agree with Ivan its fun web based game playing on world 4 myself at the moment with a m8..

The link that chap was posting that looked like a promo code was probably the code you can use to try get free points to extend a premium account if people use the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Any idea how I can log on it work...to play at break times obviously!

I have the IP and I can get to the login page and then the Smart Filter kills me...

:(

Advertisement