Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options?

Options
  • 18-03-2007 3:46pm

I just moved into a rented room in a shared house in Drumcondra. Since its rented I'm guessing my broadband options are limited. Clearwire and IBB ripwave have no signal (for the latter I actually tried someone else's modem). I was looking at mobile broadband from 3 but after reading some negative reports of the Vodafone equivalent I'm not so sure - sounds more on par with satellite.

Could anyone suggest some options for me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭me87_ie

I moved to Drumcondra about a month ago. And got Ripwave and have no problems with signal. Not the fastest thing in the world. But it's working grand now, had a few problems with the connection but havent had that in over a week now.

Well I'm sorted now, one of my flatmates managed to get eircom ADSL in. Got it about 2 weeks ago. Thanks anyway though.

About ripwave, I got nothing in my house, though since I'm in a downstairs room that probably makes it worse.

Advertisement