Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give away cockateils and a guinea pig

Options
  • 18-03-2007 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Three beautiful, healthy cockateils are looking for a new home. We have 1 girl (yellow, 6-7 month old), 2 boys (1 – gray 7 month old, 2- mixed – 2 year old)
    Picture109-vi.jpg
    We will give them away for free if you are kind and caring person and already have a parrot, or you have to take 2 together as our cocktails do not like to be alone.
    14-11-06_1513.jpg
    Also we have a beautiful hand-tamed guinea pig boy (6 month old). We will give him away only to the owner of another guinea pig.
    City Galway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 travis

i would be interested in taking the cockatiels.i have a aivery so they would have lots of space to fly around.where abouts are you? im in north tipp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Lovely looking pig. Make sure when you give him away that he goes to another male, be prepared to take him back if it doesn`t work out.

I wish I still had my guinefigs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Be careful who you give the male guinea pig too, he would have to be introduced to a baby male guinea pig of about 6 weeks old on neutral territory or be neutered and housed with a female after about 5 to 6 weeks after the operation. If he is put in with another adult they could fight to the death!

Google barmy4boars for more info on male guinea pigs. He really shouldn't be alone. Also don't home him to anyone that intends to keep him with rabbits.

Already have a pair of males looking for a home here otherwise I would offer to take him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vist

To Travis: I am living in Galway city so if you want you can come any day and take them. But we anyway have to talk over the phone before your coming in order i knew you are an appropriate person:)

To doctor evil: Ok, thanks for advice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 travis

iv sent a private message with my contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i can have them all rehomed togeather if the above falls thro

To old boy: If something go wrong I'll let you know. So far Travis wants to take them all together.

Advertisement