Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Game Has Most Glitches

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Planetside. It has bugs,glitches and performance problems that have been in it for four years. Still haven't been fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

Battlecruiser 3000 on the pc, totally unplayable... or elite 3 first encounters, yes I am showing my age :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Neverwinter Nights 2 in my experience. Twice my game was completely sabotaged because of glitches. Literally had to give up and start again. The second game breaking glitch was right at the end (big bad boss wouldn't spawn ffs). Shite.

Black and White 2 deserves a mention. I don't remember if it was neccessarily buggy but it was so rough around the edges I seriously considered that I got the alpha code or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Zillah wrote:
    Black and White 2 deserves a mention. I don't remember if it was neccessarily buggy but it was so rough around the edges I seriously considered that I got the alpha code or something.

Every few months someone mentions that game, and i have flashbacks to the horrific task of playing it. Why do people do that to me, why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

The original Black and White:couldn't go to the last level or your creature would end up dying in front of you over time. Nothing you could do.

Great game aside from that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

magick wrote:
    U sniped in a house then magickally found urself outside the house floating in the air, dead tanks bounced around the map, walking into a house u found ur self on the second floor for no reason.

No, that was magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

.. or elite 3 first encounters, yes I am showing my age :rolleyes:

Hell yeah. I remember an ad on the backpage of PC Format with a bug getting squished to try and persuade people it was fixed.

But I mostly played the original Frontier on the Amiga. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Daikatana had more than it's fair share.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Mixie wrote:
    Daikatana had more than it's fair share.
    That gets my vote as the winner, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

TmB wrote:
    Wasn't Ultima IX (Ascension) a bug-infested mess?

It was indeed, had some bugs but was also VERY slow and laggy in some areas. Still though i thought it was an enjoyable enough game, come to think of it since you mentioned it i have an inkling to play it again! :D

Other bug ridden games that iv encountered:
    1)Boiling Point: Road to hell - PC: jaysus this game is the stuff of nightmares! glitchy,buggy and not enjoyable what so ever.
    2)New World Order - PC: Clipping, bugging, everything! basically a poor mans counterstrike.
    3)Vampire the Masquarade: Bloodlines - PC: As most of ye have said this had alot of bugs, still it didn't stop it from being an enjoyable game.
    4)Breed - PC: Was Mediocre game but lagged like feck on single player, some bugs also.
    5)Black & White 2 - PC: what the fook!? navigating around this game while giving instructions to a poorly AI creature just made this annoying!

Thats all i can think of at the moment but im sure there are more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Messiah had quite a few

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I assumed my character was invisible because he was an angel and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

uberpixie wrote:
    Vampire The Masquerad: Blood Lines would def be in the running :-)
    second that, such a shame seemed like a classic aswell, but it was so so glitchy it was unplayabl(hl2 engine too which i was very interested in at the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

I Think Die Hard Had A Few Although I Might Be Thinking Of Another Game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

second that, such a shame seemed like a classic aswell, but it was so so glitchy it was unplayabl(hl2 engine too which i was very interested in at the time)

Download the community made patchs fix's pritty much all the game's problem's

It's very much a classic game i play it every few week's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

I-War was pretty buggy. Think it needed a 100meg patch to even install.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

boiling point!!!

stalker is getting there though- anyone know if THQ has offices in Dublin- i feel like a good old fashion lynching :D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Jet Set Willie on the c64 - couldn't be finished, and couldn't be patched!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Boiling Point for PC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Big Rigs. Truly a legend.

How it secured the financing to be produced and released is beyond me..

But boy. It's nearly worth buying just for the sheer comedy effect ;) .

• Advertisement

Oh The Grand Theft Auto Games Full Of Glitches Espcially With Cheats

Batman Returns has loads of glitches, especially when you are fight Robin. I love that game!!!

Oman wrote:
    Batman Returns has loads of glitches, especially when you are fight Robin. I love that game!!!
    that wasnt me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Oman wrote:
    that wasnt me
    perhaps logging out when your done ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is rubbish on Vista

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

frontier : first encounter

got taken off the shelves because it was so unfinished. it needed a patch - this was before the web took off here

klingon honor guard was one that busted my nuts also , didnt work out of the box

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

BazMcG wrote:
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R is rubbish on Vista

Really? how so, I was gonna install tomorrow :confused:

Oblivion had its fair share of glitches (360 version) many a quest I have still yet to complete because it crapped out half way through.

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    perhaps logging out when your done ;)
    Cant. have to have remember me on because otherwise i cant log in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

ff7 on pc
    what part did you crash at if its the chocobo part there is a patch for that and as soon as i put it on the game doesn't crash anymore:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cunny-Funt wrote:
    BF2 is one that pops into my head but.

I dunno if anyone here ever played/heard of lock on (combat flight sim game on the PC) but that is one BUGGY ASS GAME. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pis5LqxVh2E
    Looks like a graphics glitch. Worked for me straight out of the box.
    DarthWraak wrote:
    Planetside. It has bugs,glitches and performance problems that have been in it for four years. Still haven't been fixed.
    Don't forget WoW, and any other major MMORPG type game that has 1000's of people connected to it at any one time...

=-=

Stalker is grand so far. HL2 had its fair share of bugs. BF2 has got to have the most bugs. Even its patches had bugs:eek: And the patches for those patches had bugs.:rolleyes:

Advertisement