Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wide or commercial oven in new build any suggestions?

Options
  • 18-03-2007 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am desiging he kitchen for a a new build and I am keen to have a wider than usual oven. I love cooking and it want a wide oven for large dishes, roasts etc I see Miele has a 70cm width oven. I am keen to have gas top burners or a combination gas and electric hob. Does anybody have any exerperience in this area? The house will all be electric so we will install a gas cylinder just for the hob. I was thinking of buying an ex-commerical oven however these may not be energy efficient. Any advice welcome. Thanks:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Ewan

doing the same myself...looking at a stoves oven...7 burner and is wide....gas hob and electric oven...will be putting in a gas tank outside to serve the hob, stove and hopefully bbq......thats the plan anyway...

Advertisement