Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Arms XM-100 full kit inc bottles

Options
  • 18-03-2007 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Mate of mine has one and is looking to sell

Is there any dealers around the do alot of air stuff or anyone here interested

Can someone tell me what they think its worth

Its in perfect condition lovely walnut with nice grain through it fancy checkering rose wood caps on the end

comes with divers bottle and connecting hose all all that stuff will get pictures at some stage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

re-sale on these in Ireland is piss poor unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Right ill let him know he paid a fortune for it and was looking to get 600 back but im guessing 300 is more realistic?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I had a logun markII pro and traded it in last week. I also had all the kit for it. Total cost of all my gear was 1500 euro and i only got 400 euro for it. It was only 2 years old :(

Hope he gets a better deal than i did

pitty he cant sell it in england, much better market for them there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

anyreason why he can't?

if its less than 12 ff pds should be very easy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Wouldnt work maglite unless you have something special why would someone go to the bother and cost of trying to import one from ireland when england is full of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement