Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems receiving mails

Options
  • 19-03-2007 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi Folks,
    Hoping someone can help me out here, my parents cannot receive mails on their eircom accounts. it keeps looking for a password, the thing is they dont know the mail2.eircom.com password. Is there some way of disabling the mail2 password for incomming mails. Failing this I would like to setup a new account, could someone show me how?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭dil999

go to the eircom.net website. there is a way to reset your password there. you can also call the eircom support number and they can actually tell you what th password is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

This was happening a few weeks ago. My password was being rejected. I thought someone had cracked and changed it. It turned out eircom were carrying out maintenance on their mail servers. All was well again the next day.

Advertisement