Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A site I built

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Look's good.

Maybe you should get rid of the repeat-x background image (http://www.inishturkschool.ie/images/bg2.jpg) - it looks out of place on the left hand side and a bit ugly all over. I think the it'll look fine without it. (maybe change the central content column to slightly off-white so it stands out from the background, or vise-versa).

Aside from that I like it. Clean and functional.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Excellent Stuff. Looks very clean like Goodshape said. I like the colour scheme as well. Only thing i can say is the Logo top right looks very pixely.

Good work tho and if you really done that in notepad then Very well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Thanks for the comments lads, will try and curve the main banner and remove bg2, yeah used textpad for all of it. Its great for getting the hands dirty and really figuring out how everything (should) work.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭charybdis

Site looks good, but why are you using an XHTML 1.0 Strict doctype and using depreciated tags such as <CENTER> and unclosed <br> tags?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

The "Inisturk Island" text in the header background image is very pixelated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement