Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a refund?

Options
  • 19-03-2007 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I went shopping for a mountain bike last Sunday in Dublin, after having a good look around the shop I didnt really see anything I liked, so the guy in the shop brought out a bike from the back of the shop and showed it to me,
    he told me the bike was not even really released here yet and that it was an American made bike and if I took it he would give it to me for 500 euro, which was as he said a great price, so I bought it. When I got home I googled the bike and the rrp is 400 euro, and they are spanish built. I was very annoyed at the fibs they guy told me, could I get a refund on these grounds that I paid 100 euro over the mark for this bike and that I was misinformed about the bike.I have not even used this bike yet it is still perfect. I just feel ripped off.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

First thing to do would bt to call the store. I'm not sure why an american bike would be better then a spanish bike, but if you believe it was mis-sold you should point this out to them.

Advertisement