Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Li-berry is a Pisstake

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I hear that a few history books about the British royalty are rather interesting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

TheVan wrote:
    Vigorous wipe?

Could have been?

It was you wasn't it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Umaro wrote:
    Omg.. this exact same thing happened to me, EXACT same toilets. Who the HELL has a **** in a library jax?!
    I've also heard the same story about the same jacks. Clearly - a complete wanker.
    Sorry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Did somebody say viagrous librocop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My guess is that it was an Ag student who came across a picture of a particularly fine Heifer.

That's uncalled for. It could have been you, you know. You're always salivating over Eddie Hobbs. Maybe you got a copy of his new magazine "I'm Eddie Hobbs and I'm ending the rip off, once I've ripped enough of you off, so buy my magazine and I'll tell you how to save money. (This is like taking candy from a baby, loike.)" and just couldn't wait until you got home. :rolleyes:

Nice pun, RA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

The last few posts re; hullaballoo's experience in the toilet have allowed me to justify a further one week absence from the library. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Afaird someone might catch you again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

So trust those "I wanked here" signs? If thats true perhaps My Ma is Ride......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

All I can say is - Oh My God. Why would anybody do that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

since ive gotten the key to my office back I can wank in here in private as much or as little I like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement