Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket renewal news

Options
  • 19-03-2007 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

And its not good...:mad:

Despite a huge increase in TV revenue from next season, and our club being the beneficiaries of a record shirt deal and a record sponsorship deal, coupled with gate receipts that are well in excess of the last few years, Spurs have seen fit to increase the cost of STs next season, by an average of £27. Fear not though, for you will receive exciting new benefits to compensate!!!! :rolleyes:

2007/08 Prices

Full details here

Match day ticket will not increase, which goes to show that Levy and co are complete w*nkers for targeting their most loyal customers (cos thats what we are...customers) and the ones they know will pay the extra, regardless.

Also note the redesignation of the Paxton Road as a family-only stand, which will impact on non-ST holders, as you will not be able to purchase tickets there unless accompanied by a minor. With Park Lane being mostly ST holders it means your options for tickets are much more restricted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

They have waived £15 ticket exchange charge and you get club membership. It's about 4% - inlfation barely.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

galinka wrote:
    They have waived £15 ticket exchange charge and you get club membership. It's about 4% - inlfation barely.

You got club membership anyway Andrew, just not their super-dooper-lets-fleece-our-fans-with-five-levels-of-membership scheme. The only value to me of a club membership is the ability to but tickets, which is why I have a separate membership I use for mates. Can't do that with your ST membership.

As for the season ticket exchange, you still only get a max of 85% of your seat value. Most people I know simply ship theirs out through mates when they can't go.

Think its a disgrace given the huge increase in revenue next year, and symptomatic of ENIC's contempt for fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Advertisement