Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can i i upgrade my O2 Speakeasy again 1 week later?

• 19-03-2007 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭

I upgraded my old Nokia last week to the new Sony Errickson 750i.

I always used Nokia for last ten years and anyway i found the Sony a pain to get used to so i gave it to my brother who uses similar Sony mobiles.

What i need to know is if i was to upgrade again today to a Nokia would the new batch of free call credit also be added on to my account on top of last weeks?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I'm nearly sure you can. My dad got a new phone while he was already getting credit from a previous phone. He got the new credit when his old tenner a month ran out. They don't run the two concurrently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

jmccrohan wrote:
    I'm nearly sure you can. My dad got a new phone while he was already getting credit from a previous phone. He got the new credit when his old tenner a month ran out. They don't run the two concurrently.

You can only register one upgrade code every month. They will then be pending on your account. you can never receive more than 10euro of upgrade credit each month, but you get the 20euro registration bonus credit within 72 hours.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Didnt know that. Sorry. In that case just buy the phone now and one month later register it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

Thanks very much folks.

Advertisement