Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone speak jargon? need help

Options
  • 19-03-2007 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Help anyone
    I have a PR meeting on Friday. Just got the agenda by email and there is an item with the words Non-rejectors under it.

I don't speak jargon - can anyone help? I've googled it to no avail. what does non-rejector mean?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Acceptors?
    The context would help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

huh - why can't they just say that!:confused:

item is

Update on Advertising
    Non-rejectors

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

People/Companies/Publications who accepted the advert?

Whoever came up with non-rejectors (if that is what it means) needs a right pendulum-like swing of the lower extremity into the orifice of evacuation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

uh yes yes, that makes sense - as there was some resistance to the campaign.

phew thanks - it's such a pain trying to keep up with these glossy black clad crows
    cheers mate

Advertisement