Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Boarding in a Home

Options
  • 19-03-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi, I need to find a good boarding home to take care of a 7 month old pup for a week for the week after next.

Area: Dublin/Meath/Louth

She needs loads of runs or a big area to burn off all her energy. Ideally would like to find a farm or similar, she's super friendly and needs loads of attention. The cage set up is not an option. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

http://www.irishanimals.com/care/kennel.html#care

listing of kennels, home boarders, and people who care for your pet in your own home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisa1973

Did you find a suitable Kennel? We are going on holiday for 2 weeks in Nov and we need to board our then 11month old lab puppy and would prefer to use somewhere that someone can recommend. Cage is also not an option and he needs lots of exercise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

I send my puppy to a lady in Clonsilla. She takes about 5 - 8 dogs at a time and they stay in the house with her and have the run of a huge property (but all totally enclosed to prevent escapes!). If you are interested pm me and I pm you her number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 simonshortt

I have used http://www.yuppiepuppie.ie/ in the recent past and found them to be excellent. Based in Bray, Co Wicklow. Their website gives a lot of info and the hounds are very well looked after :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Zoot

You can also try www.awalkinthepark.ie - she's based in Meath and takes the dogs on her daily dog walking route too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

The best place is The Happy Hound and Purrfect Puss in Cavan

They collect and deliver to all surrounding counties including Meath/Louth/Kildare/Longford.

Aoife is the main contact - PM me for mobile contact details.

S

Advertisement