Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brother r3nu4l, you got some 'splainin' to do...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Brother, I fear you have the incorrect link there.

As for brother r3nu4l, myself and copacetic have him sorted, don't worry. A quick flushy after brother Robbo had availed of the facilities sorted him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Oops, only found this link while doing a Google search.

Indeed an intensive "one-flush intervention" course from Brothers Tom and copacetic managed to break the cycle I was in. Thanks to the Bretherns one-flush approach I am cured!

r3nu4l wrote:
    Oops, only found this link while doing a Google search.

Are you Googling yourself again?
    r3nu4l wrote:
    Indeed an intensive "one-flush intervention" course from Brothers Tom and copacetic managed to break the cycle I was in. Thanks to the Bretherns on-flush approach I am cured!

You are welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

What's all this talk of "flushing"? Surely the act of urinating, is in itself an effective flush?

smashey wrote:
    What's all this talk of "flushing"? Surely the act of urinating, is in itself an effective flush?

Brother Smashey, the use of flushing is restricted to situations such as this, where the brethren took it upon themselves to "re-inforce" an idea upon a member, make them see the light, if you will.

Of course flushing in general is to be frowned upon, unless there is a reason such as outlined above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

tom dunne wrote:
    Are you Googling yourself again?
    It's one of those days, boredom has set in to this point! Thankfully it's almost my lunchtime :)

Advertisement