Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Referee celebrates a goal...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Few quid on last scorer?

game finished 5-1 to Ajax which is odd considering Ajax are ****.

kdjac

• Subscribers Posts: 16,593 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

bloody hell! not exactly subtle either. that looked like a
    "yes, 500 yo-yos just won" fist punch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Waaahaaaa that's priceless! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

He claimed it was because he allowed an advantage to be played which resulted in the goal so he was happy for himself, not Ajax...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Didnt some Premiership ref do the exact same a few years ago in a Liverpool Vs Leeds game?

I think Berger hit a screamer and the ref (possibly Poll) punched the air. he said it was because he played a good advantage or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,079 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

i remember the Liverpool one alright, that was hilarious. maybe thats just the official line now whenever any ref does that. "I was celebrating my fabulous decision making skills. And I'm modest too."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Think it was Paul Durkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shatners basoon

Fair play to em too, refs should celebrate more to make the game more interesting. If they send someone off they should give em the middle finger and a root up the arse for good measure. If a player dives and is caught he should be all like BURN take that bee-atch think you could fool me huh well i dont think so!!!! Down with pc refs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Fair play to em too, refs should celebrate more to make the game more interesting. If they send someone off they should give em the middle finger and a root up the arse for good measure. If a player dives and is caught he should be all like BURN take that bee-atch think you could fool me huh well i dont think so!!!! Down with pc refs!

I second this motion, whos writing up a petition to send to fifa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Well said...CLASS
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement