Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2142 C++ Runtime Error

Options
  • 19-03-2007 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Im proud to announce the brilliance of EA & Dice.
    bferrorzb1.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I never got that on 2142 or BF2, I did get it on Steam when trying to play HL2, I ended up formatting anyway *goes off cursing his PC*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

YEAh I never get such errors on 2142.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Can you play at all? I have the odd bit of trouble with both BF2 and 2142. At any random moment the textures on vehicles and transports go multicoloured! :D;):p:):rolleyes::o:mad::(:eek::cool::confused: <---just like that and its dam annoying trying to tell friend or foe apart then. Im sick of adjusting settings in hope of an improvement its down to EA me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Its a programming error but it may not be battlefield! Do some virus scans or something...

Ask google thats what I did and it gave me a few answers it could be another program causing this :D

Google is your best friend dont forget it! :)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

I know its a programming error, but i can tell you its defo BF 2142!
    I can play the game no problem!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sounds like a driver ini corruption, use driver cleaner to remove the driver, then install the latest from ati.com or nvidia.com, depending on which makes your card.

Advertisement