Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headbangers Ball Ireland - New Metal Radio Show in Dublin

• 19-03-2007 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm currently in the process of setting up a Dublin Hard Rock and Metal show on Lucan Community Radio, Liffey Sounds 96.4FM. The show is currently being finalised and we hope to start broadcasting in April 2007.

Further information can be found at www.myspace.com/headbangersballireland and I would encourage all young Irish bands interested in hearing their music on the radio to please get in touch as all demos will be considered.

We'll also be taking requests in conjuction with our website and there's nothing I wont consider playing so please let me hear what you want to hear.

We're also on Bebo at http://AlternativeReality.bebo.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

I assume you have the permission of MTV to use the copyrighted and trademarked Name and Logo "Headbanger's Ball" yeah? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Shall I take that as a No?

Advertisement