Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Movie Maker

• 19-03-2007 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Downloaded this for my computor from Download.com and it keeps freezing,tried re downloading/installing but freezes after a min or so,anyone know whts up here or what other programs are similar,just using it to string together some digicam movies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

What operating system are you on ? I suspect Movie Maker might only run on XP ( or Vista , the new platform) . There are plenty of potential "tech" issues , even if you are on XP - lack of available RAM springs to mind .

There's plenty of free and trial software out there that will do the job , generally if you buy a camcorder you will get the manufacturer's software disc with it . If not you should be able to download the software from manufacturer's website . Failing that , I would recommend Nero . It's what I use as a preference anyway .

http://www.nero.com/eng/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭pig on the wing

what's wrong with using the wmm that came with your computer?
    as far as i know every windows pc comes with it

Advertisement