Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Odyssey

Options
  • 20-03-2007 12:25am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Some footage of the first 10 minutes shown at TGS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSL_bM3N7I

Anyone else really looking forward to this game. It's made by Mistwalker who are comprised of a lot of Squaresofts old staff that left with Hironobu Sakaguchi (creator of Final Fantasy).

Can't wait for this myself. I've found Square Enix's output was disappointing since they lost most of their talent and was really disappointed in Final Fantasy XII. I think this game looks gorgeous and I like the battle system, turn based which I prefer to the real time rubbish in FFXII, and it seems really cinematic which I have only seen in Panzer Dragoon Saga. Best of all the soundtrack sounds great and is by Nobuo Uematsu who did the soundtracks of the FF games.

Advertisement