Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Changes in serenity DVD?

• 20-03-2007 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm just wondering if anyone thought there was minor changes made to the DVD release of Serenity, compared ith the cinema release.

For example, I am certain that, in the scene where they decide to broadcast the miranda images across the system with the help of mr universe, Mal says the line "not a power in the'verse can stop me". But he does ot sday that line in the DVD. Am I imagining things, or has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

never saw in cinema....so cant say anthing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I don't remember him saying that line in the cinema

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭Schuhart

I dont remember that either. Doesnt River say that in an episode of the series?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Both Kaylee and River say the line "No power in the verse can stop me" in the episode War Stories.

Advertisement