Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Changing to 3

• 20-03-2007 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I am looking to change from 02 billpay to 3 billpay and was on the 3 website earlier on. I picked my handset and addons etc and was on the personal information screen where I was asked for my mobile number, current service provider and the package I was on, my question is basically this - do 3 look after porting my number if I join up this way?? Do I have to cancel my 02 account or will 3 look after this as well??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

when you sign up to the new contract and port your number, 3 requests your number and o2 takes this as cancelling your contract and they send you your last bill. you shouldn't have to contact them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

same question, different service. I'm considering going from Meteor billpay to 3 prepay and getting a K800i. Same story?

Also, in a related question, is the above a good idea? Perhaps it's a self fulfilling prophesy, but I don't know anyone currently on 3 prepay to ask them what the service is like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

I wouldnt say its a good idea, meteor anytime is the cheapest pre-pay and its even cheaper than most bill phones. Unless you change to 3 bill pay I would not reccommend it as its alot dearer and you dont get free texts as you do with meteor.

Meteor anytime is 20c a minute anytime and free texts to other meteor numbers and 3pay is 35c a minute anytime and 5c texts to all networks

So unless its meteors coverage that bothers you i would reccommend either moving to 3 bill pay or meteor pre-pay

Advertisement