Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new metal band

• 20-03-2007 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Alright I want to start a new band.....

I'm 22, I play guitar and do vocals.... looking for bassist and drummer.

Its gonna be a mashup of hardcore/metal/other ****... gonna be straight to the point aggressive music, nothing beautiful here just angry and fun....

Influences : Terror, Sworn Enemy, Nailbomb, First Blood, Speedhorn, Abscess, Knuckledust, Snapcase...etc

I'd like to start jammin as soon as, so anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Nail Bomb... sweet.

I'd be there in a flash mate - unfortunately I sing to though.:(

doesn't seem like this is going to happen.

forget it

pity...:(

• Advertisement

All I need is a bloody drummer.

Hey,

Ever thought of using a drum machine? The first HC band I was in (many moons ago now) we could'nt find a drummer - so we said feck it, and used a Boss Dr. Rhythm MK II. Yeah, I know they aren't as cool as a real drummer. But they are portable, never miss a beat and will always be ready to practice :). Ironically if I ever was to start a band now, the last person I'd want is a drummer. But then again I do like that industrial sound.

Have you thought about contacting "my name is mud"? He's a very good drummer - dunno if he's still looking to start a band up. You should drop him a pm.

B.

Advertisement