Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVE Xbox And PS3 Online Gaming Centre!

Options
  • 20-03-2007 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Sup!
    We are an Xbox Live And PS3 Online Gaming Centre located in The Mall in Swords, Dublin. We're bringing online gaming to Suburbia and we want all the gamers out there in on the action.

Bring friends, come for a game yourself, chill out here, whatever.
    Come check us out!

MMM! LIVE GAMING!

Poster.jpg

Check out our MySpace and Bebo pages here:
    http://www.myspace.com/360alive

LIVE Bebo Page

-Abe out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The least you could do is use a PS3-controller image that isn't a 100 years old :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

or looks like a multi-tap sextoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

koneko wrote:
    The least you could do is use a PS3-controller image that isn't a 100 years old :p

Or pay Boards.ie for the advertising .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

koneko wrote:
    Ha ha....

/waits for pc fan boys to come

consoles suck ... pc and mega super graphic cards ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'm going to allow this on the basis that it is possibly beneficial to gamers. But a repeat of this post in any games forum will result in bad things for the OP.

• Advertisement

lol new image

My work here is done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

wow...no wonder boards.ie is seen as stuck up, snobby and elitist by most people i know in rl

There's nothing stuck up or snotty about it, if you're running a business, it's unprofessional to have an image like that as your advertising. That's feedback. It's fixed now, and all is well in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

0ubliette wrote:
    wow...no wonder boards.ie is seen as stuck up, snobby and elitist by most people i know in rl

I think it's people getting the hump over nothing and then claiming elitism, that causes the problem, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EatMyArabPride

koneko wrote:
    There's nothing stuck up or snotty about it, if you're running a business, it's unprofessional to have an image like that as your advertising. That's feedback. It's fixed now, and all is well in the world.

Haha and should I be thanking you for the correction?
    You know what? I knew it was a prototype controller aaages ago but wasn't completely sure if it had been completely pulled out.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the tolerance played by the MODs. We're a new business and I'm trying to get the word out there. Other than that, it's class working there. haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

With all those PS3's, its a good thing there is a Garda station nearby.

Haha and should I be thanking you for the correction?

You're welcome ;)

You could do a special event to introduce the center to people, I'm sure if you have a theme or competition night for a certain game, you can drum up some interest here. How many screens/360s are there setup? What are the opening hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EatMyArabPride

koneko wrote:
    You could do a special event to introduce the center to people, I'm sure if you have a theme or competition night for a certain game, you can drum up some interest here. How many screens/360s are there setup? What are the opening hours?

Oh yeah, tournaments and some competitions are in the pipelines alright and will be announced in a newsletter also being set up.

Currently we have 15 console stations in one room and will open up a tournament/bookable lounging area with plenty more stations as soon as the demand is there. Things have been going very well so far I'll tell ya!

Any more input would be greatly appreciated lads. We'd like to know exactly what console gamers want in a facility such as this.

Peace! And again, come check us out and any input would be savage. Thanks!

Advertisement