Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sziget

• 20-03-2007 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Is anyone going to Sziget this year?

I went last year and it was the best time I've ever had abroad. Brilliant value for money - where else would you get an 8 day festival for 100 quid. The Chemical Brothers and The Killers are playing this year too. I'm packing my bag as I speak...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 nylo

yep i intend on going unless something better pops up. i've only heard good things about it. many good dance acts play? cannot wait for summer :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Where did you get info on the lineup? Can't seem to find any acts confirmed for 2007 on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Soddy

Here are the ones that have been confirmed so far.

Main Stage
    The Killers
    Pink
    The Hives
    The Chemical Brothers
    Faithless
    The Good, the Bad and the Queen
    Gogol Bordello
    Gentleman
    Sportfreunde Stiller

Party Arena
    Timo Maas
    Plump Djs
    Dave Clark
    Satoshi Tomiie
    DJ Hell

World Music Stage
    Skatalites
    Cesária Évora
    Salif Keita
    Manu Dibango
    Leningrad
    Mari Boine
    Eddie Palmieri
    Rachid Taha
    Varttina
    Sergent Garcia
    Tinariwen
    Orchestre National de Barbes

Wan2 Stage
    GusGus
    Hyper
    Hooverphonic

The party arena is fantastic with brilliant music. Last year it was a huge, huge marquee with an open top and it stays open 24 hours. Try going in there at about 11 in the morning and you'll see the die hards from the night before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

This looks very good and ive heard nothing but good things. Plus its tool, yay.

I was thinking either this or exit but unless tool play at exit or some other to class band ar announced ill be going to this.

faithless, chemical brothers, dave clarke, goldie, timo mass all good too and there are more to be announced i hope :)

I saw 230€ aer lingus flights to get there, also saw 160€ flights with ryanair but thats to bratislava, so might do that to save some euros. Still looking.

PS. Hope this isnt against the rules.......but does anyone know if its hard to get "certain substances" at this festival, and what the police are like etc?

Advertisement