Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Thanks!

Options
  • 20-03-2007 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi Everyone,

Well thanks to everyones help I have got my self two tickets to Spurs v Arsenal.
    I'm over the moon :D and I'm sure kieran will be sooo thrilled ( if he's not he'll be dumped):D :D:D
    Upper East Stand??? Dunno wat this stands like just happy to get any ticket. They were selling out so quickly!!:eek:

So are are many of you heading to this match????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

commette wrote:
    ( if he's not he'll be dumped):D :D:D

If you're the sort of girl who buys her fella tickets for the North London derby you won't be single for long...;)

Only kidding...;) ;);):p

TBH, every stand @ WHL has a good view. The East Stand is the side that the TV cameras broadcast from for live games, block did you get?

Myself and Dublin Spur are going anyway, don't know about anyone else. Don't forget you have to meet me to get the membership card off me, we'll sort that out later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

I know I'm one in a million, he'll owe me big time for this especially since I managed to drag myself out of bed at 8.00 after being out till 4.30! Was on-line for 9, just in case!

Block E Row18 Seats 121 & 122!!! Where did u's get?
    Definitely meeting u, I'll have to buy ya a drink to say thanks, actually kieran will probally buy ya da bar!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

commette wrote:

Block E Row18 Seats 121 & 122!!! Where did u's get?

Halfway line? Nice.

I'm a season ticket holder, look at my location for a hint...:D

Dublin Spur sits in the Paxton Road lower (north stand), block 21 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

I'm a season ticket holder, look at my location for a hint...

No I'm not blonde!!! Just still recovering from the weekend! We we'll all have to meet up, u's can educate me on spurs before the match!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Waiting to see when Munster are playing if they beat Llanelli next Friday week. Fixture is same week-end might manage both yet!!
    Did it last year away game at Old Trafford - fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement