Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiot on Ray Foley

Options
  • 20-03-2007 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

I'm listening to him right now...

I'm not even remotely interested in buying a PS3 in the near future... (maybe in the future) and I know more about the PS3 and could sell it better than this Sony employee who someone saw fit to put on the radio. Honestly, do people put no value in good marketing communications. I would definately have pushed the USP's more, which he didn't... Oh no, he told us about the things 360 has been doing for a year. And even though he ignorantly called the Wii an extension of eye-toy he talked about how great it was to play with friends...

Oh holy fuck, Ray just said who he was.... He's the MD of SCE in Ireland...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

i actually think Sony are a joke. What has happend to them or have they always been this stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I heard it too (just happened to have the radio on while in the car). His name's Niall O'Hanrahan. He said back in June that the PS3 might fail and he still doesn't seem too optimistic or hyped up at selling to me.

He said something along the lines of a decent Blu-Ray player costing over €1000, so therefore the PS3 is great value for money. Like my granny always said, it's only a bargin if you need it in the first place...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is it just me or is something up? Now maybe this belongs in the conspiracy theory forum, but Sony seem intent on screwing up all marketing, in Europe, in particular. Are they just having a laugh and seeing how well they can do with all these obstacles?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

assclown

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Look Nintendo is going to release a console which is really just an extension of the eye toy....... quick copy it! Idiot

• Advertisement
Advertisement